Fall temperatures are quite volatile; some days seem like it is still the middle of summer and others make it feel like you are in the thick of winter. This season is the perfect time to consider investing in a programmable thermostat. North Shore Fuel is an expert in heating and cooling solutions and is proud to offer the iComfort® S30 thermostat. Since 1930, North Shore Fuel has reliably provided homeowners and businesses in the Greater Boston area with home comfort expertise.
Why the iComfort® S30 is a Smart Investment
- When paired with the iComfort app, you will be able to self-monitor and conveniently adjust temperatures from anywhere.
- “Smart Away Mode” utilizes the GPS in your smartphone to detect when you are no longer in your home and can automatically adjust the temperature to an energy-efficient setting.
- The “Schedule IQ” feature requires one-time programming, which then adapts the heating and cooling settings to fit your routine.
- The iComfort® S30 also comes with the “Allergen Defender,” which can monitor both the air quality and pollen levels in your area and then automatically turn on the fan to clean your home’s air when levels are high.
- The biggest benefit is cost savings. The iComfort® allows you to adjust the temperature to a level you are completely comfortable with and then adjust the temperature when you are away from home. The thermostat has the ability to help reduce your energy consumption and save you money.
- The iComfort® S30 allows you to spend less time adjusting your home’s temperature throughout different points in the day.
- The S30 can also allow you to maximize zoned heating and cooling for specific areas of your home.
Order your iComfort® S30 thermostat today and have it installed by the experts at North Shore Fuel. Contact us today online by completing our service form or give us a call at (781) 757-1212 for more information about the iComfort® S30 or to learn more about our heating and cooling services and tips. Now is a great time to improve the energy efficiency of your home.