Soon enough we’ll be entering the season when we rely more heavily on air conditioning system for comfort. That means it’s also time to consider the condition of your cooling equipment and think about the preventative maintenance it needs to run reliably this year and each year that follows.
There are a few things Massachusetts homeowners can do to help keep their AC system in good shape!
- Don’t allow weeds or other obstructions and debris to settle around the outside AC condensing unit
- Don’t allow insects and birds to build nests inside the outside equipment
- Don’t leave sticks and leaves laying on top or around the unit
- Don’t forget to replace your AC system’s air filters at least once every three months
- Don’t attempt to adjust refrigerant lines or electrical connections on your own!
When you keep an eye on your air conditioning system, you help prolong its lifespan and improve its efficiency, but that’s not all you can do! Schedule preventative maintenance for your AC system with North Shore Fuel!
This regular maintenance will…
- Further improve your equipment’s life expectancy and efficiency
- Reduce the risk of breakdowns and the frequency of repairs, effectively lowering repair costs
- Allow our techs to catch small issues and fix them before they turn into costly repairs in the future
Best of all, preventative maintenance in included in our air conditioning system service plan – enroll in a plan today to enjoy the savings and peace of mind! Get your home and air conditioning equipment ready for the warmer season with North Shore Fuel. Contact us today to learn more.